Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Comments on So You Think You Can Dance 2008

WOW... i never seen a dance as hot and interesting as Chelsea and Tyrane did. I mean they are truly amazing. Chelsea did a tremendous good job. I like the way she kicked her leg and turned her leg around. She is sexy, hot, and absolutely TERRIFIC! She really set me on fire.. haha! She is really good... especially when she can bend and turn her leg like that... absolutely amazing. As for Tyrane, well, he did a very good job too. He could dance from the floor right up to the top. He did very well in keeping pace with Chelsea. It was not an easy job especially Chelsea was so energetic and up to her feet. They are both my most favourite couple on stage. I really hope that they can get through into the finale. Good Luck to both of you. I am your number 1 biggest fan. WOW!!!

No comments: