Friday, December 19, 2008

Thinking in advance...


After reading Jci Jci's latest post, I also have the tendency to choose my wedding dress in advance. HAHAHA!
For me, I so much wanted my wedding to be like a fairytale one. I hope there is one for me though. I sometimes hope life is a lot more simpler such as saying 3 words like "I-LOVE-YOU" is a lot more easier. I wished I can say that bravely to the people I like and care for sometimes. It just that sometimes you don't have enough guts to tell so...HAIZ... Wish that I was not as shy as that in 2009.
When I was a child, I was always amazed that every princess will find their prince charming and they live happily ever after. I wish that could happen in reality as well.
I want to live happily ever after with the man I love, and have a few kids... hehehehe... day-dreaming again... I should stop thinking about that for the moment... I DEFINITELY HAVE TO COMPLETE MY ASSIGNMENT!!!!!

8 comments:

Jci said...

kuan, copy cat!
muahahahahhahahahaha and ur fairy tale wedding shall be done wit a prince charming in a grand hotel... hahahhahaha

eliza-lovey-dovey-cutey said...

I wonder when i can meet my prince charming.... wakaka

kyox said...

waaa u two ah........lolz

eliza-lovey-dovey-cutey said...

Ban Leng, u jealous, isit? WAKAKA!!!

eliza-lovey-dovey-cutey said...

Ban Leng, u jealous, isit? WAKAKA!!!

kyox said...

wat for i wanna jealous!wakkakaka

eliza-lovey-dovey-cutey said...

cuz u can never stuck yourself in a beautiful gown.... WAKAKA!!!

kyox said...

eeeeeeii...die also dun want ah...wakakakakak