Sunday, July 27, 2008

2nd week in IPIK

Classes were starting on the second week and we were still a bit blur about everything like where to go for our lectures and things like that. Out of so many lecturers, I like Dr Herani, Mr Chang and Pn Ros best. At least, these are the few classes that i won't fall asleep. Hahaha! Well, for me, IPIK is still ok despite of all the rules and regulations they have here. I hate to have hostel orientation again because we could only sleep at 1 someting every night. We were so deprived from sleep, and that makes us dizzy and tired for the next day's lecture. Sigh. Thank god all of these were over for now.


Our seniours were very good to us too. Ashley invited out for lunch on Tuesday. We (Hui Ying, Rachel, Huey Jci and I) got the priviledge to go out in his MYV. It was so good to eat chinese food again. I miss all the food when i come to this college. Last time, i can get any food i want. Now, i will need to walk a distance just to get a taste of chinese food. Sigh! I am definitely going out with all my friends and teachers during the August break. How fun it would be to see Pn Chew and Pn Lin again.


On Friday, 5 of us went out to TESCO which was within walking distance from our college. We bought a lot of things, too many until we found it hard to carry it back afterwards. We need to stop a taxi to get us back to IPIK. We got cheated by the axi driver. He took us one big round and charging us twice the amount. I guess this would be a little lesson for us.. not to trust anyone outside.


On Saturday, about 8 of us went to shop at Mid Valley. I never thought that it would take us such a long time just to get there. You need to take a bus, a LRT, a Komuter, only then you can reached Mid Valley. We spent like only a few hours there only. HAIZ! We akways ended up.. confused.. how to go back to the college? Thank god Alliah was there.. if not, i am not sure how all of us are going to do that.
That's about all about my little adventure with my friends in IPIK.

No comments: