Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What is the meaning of LIFE?

We often thought that we are less fortunate than others. We always like to compare ourselves with someone which seems more fortunate than us. We like nothing but to compare all the time, never knowing the truth. The truth is we are the more fortunate ones. We are more fortunate compared to a lot of people. We have a family, friends, food, clothes, home and education. Not many people can have that.
I am touching on friendship today. Companions are so great. They bring happiness, sadness and hope into our life. Sometimes, we may disagreed on something or another, but if you think in a greater detail, they have made your life more colourful.
If i don't have friends, i may have been a different person today. I may have a business like attitude, cold eyes, using mechanical words in my conversations, and never thought of other people's feelings. I may not learn how to feel, to be moved by little gestures and that will make me into some kind of human robot, where there are no love for one another.
Having friends around me mademe change those attitude. I learn to laugh, to share happiness and sadness together. I have a most wonderful time to love my friends and to be loved by them. It made my life filled with more contentment and happiness.
If i ever can love and to be loved by someone, i am glad that i was born. Friendship Forever.

No comments: