Thursday, August 21, 2008

My 1 week holiday going to end... sob


My 1 week holiday is going to end... i really feel like crying... i am not really looking forward going back to college... i wanna stay at home... and do my own things...

I wanna eat my daily healthy food... milk, eggs, yogurt, vitagen, yakult, home-cooked food, afternoon teas, cakes... haiz... no more eating what i like once i go back to KL...

And i will miss my family, friends and teachers so much. I did not manage to go out with every single of them... but they promised they will come back during the Hari Raya break... at least there is something for me to look forward... haha... if they dare not come back during Hari Raya... they will get a lot of punching and hitting from me, wei peng and lulu... cuz we will be celebrating our birthdays during the break.

And next time when i come back to Ipoh, i wanna spend a full whole day with Pn Chew and Pn Lin... hope that they will be free from school work... Miss Tham really load them with lots and lots of work... It makes me feel sad that my 2 beloved teachers have to suffer like this. That Miss Tham!!!

Papa does not allow me to come back to Ipoh for the Merdeka celebrations. He said i am to stay with Aunt Amelia and Uncle Danny for the holidays. Haiz... i don't mind staying with them... but, i want to go back... i still haven't meet up with my cousins yet... Ralph and Nick... i still haven't pay grandma a visit... everything is so rush-rush this week... a lot of things left undone...

But mark my words... i am going to plan my time-table for the Hari Raya break so that i can enjoy every moment of it... live life to the fullest!

1 comment:

*flower in spring* said...

I guess this one week holidays are insufficient for you! Hehe. At least u went out a couple of times mah. Lol. You really have lots of visiting to do, eh? See ya on Sunday!