Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Outing with Jenna and Pn Chew!!!

Pn Chew and me in the AMC
Hahaha...

Yesterday, i went out again with Jenna... thought that meeting Pn Chew at 4.30pm... then, going to Secret Recipe together...

Jenna and I were sitting inside Black Canyon's Coffee waiting for our Mocha to arrive... then, suddenly i received a sms from Pn Chew... "I'm so sorry... But i gotta catch up with u another time. Too many things to do. One of them is marking PMR Trial." I feel like crying when i looked at the sms. I so much wanted to go out with Pn Chew... I mean i am looking forward to visit her. I guess Jenna can suddenly notice my sudden changed of mood. Whenever it comes to Pn Chew, my swing of mood can change 360 degrees.

I am still determined to visit her. So after walking from the first end to another end, we are getting to feel bored. The reason is simple. Jenna will always go to Jusco during the weekends whereas i find the places here so dull and dim compared to KL. So, after walking for another 1 hour or so, we went to Secret Recipe and ordered Iced Lemon Tea and a lamb pie.

I am still thinking how am i going to meet Pn Chew. Both Jenna and i were not driving. Our choices were:

1. take a cab

2. walk there

3. called up Mr Ling to pick us out

We finally decided to take the cab since we bought some cheese cake from Secret Recipe. I'm afraid that the cheese cake will melt before it reaches Pn Chew. So, we took a cab from Jusco to Pn Chew's house. I actually feel like slapping the driver. He was way too much, charging us rm8 just to go to Canning Garden. 8 Ringgits... i can go to Bukit Bintang already from IPIK.

We paid quite unwillingly and went in and meet Pn Chew. It was so nice to see her again. We chatted for a long time. She was grateful that we bought her afternoon tea. Mr Ling was not around... he went out to play badminton again! Pn Chew will be in Penang from Thursday until Saturday. Wow... so cool... if i am not going back to KL so soon, i will hve so much like to tag along and follow her to Penang. Then, i can meet up with Lydia and Hui Ying. Jenna and i helped Pn Chew to mark the Science Paper for PMR trials. HAHA! The answers they gave really makes you laugh. For example: "Pure water is pure" "Pure water is completely free from microorganisms" 1 mark wasted for writing stupid answers. HAIZ! If only they gave the properties of water like "boiling point 100 degrees celcius" or "freezing point 0 degree celcius". They can easily get the 1 mark already.

Jenna and I managed to finish marking Question 4 for 3 classes. One class has at least 45 people in it. 45 times 3 equals to 135.. not bad..

Pn Chew gave us a ride home afterwards. I am gonna miss her so much. Miss all the lunch and dinner we used to had together. Going to the cinema and shopping! Can't wait to go back to Ipoh for the next Holidays!

No comments: