Saturday, September 27, 2008

Thank you for the memories of my 18th birthday!

Thank you for giving me lovely memories of my 18th Birthday!
I am really, truly thankful!!! Speaking of that eventful day, my...it was raining cats and dogs on the way to Pavilion. Under 3 umbrellas, we did managed to get there safely... hahaha... chickens crossing the busy road of Bukit Bintang. Well, we headed to the Food Court first. We were starving because we did not get to eat as much as we wanted to during this fasting month. After ordering food and eating a whole lot of food, we felt better and more energetic. Then, another place we headed to was the ATM Machines. Hahaha! No shopping when you don't have enough money.
OK... after withdrawing money, we headed to Vinnci since they were having sales there. Lydia and I bought the same cool clothes "Blame it on our CUTE looks!!!" and nice, cool earrings to go with the blouse. The rest also bought something as well. All except poor Shenny... of all the people, she is the most shopaholic one... but turned out the shopaholic cannot buy anything... nothing catches her eyes that day... TOO BAD! We also went to Times Bookstores and hanged out there for awhile.
Then, it was time for dinner. We had KFC again... 3 times of KFC in one week... yucks... but what to do? Elsewhere was full and packed with people. We went back by LRT and taxi. I really appreaciate you girls knocking my door at 12.00am sharp sharp. Thanks... thanks... though i really wanna zzzzz that time. HAHAHA! Thank you for all the lovely presents that u gave me... i really had a wonderful time... THANKS... THANKS... THANKS!!!

No comments: