Monday, January 26, 2009

1st Day of Chinese New Year!!!

1st day of Chinese New Year....
Gong Xi Fa Cai!!! Hong Pau Na Lai!!!
Hehehe.... I woke up quite late today because I slept rather late during the eve. Due to my vanity, I got a good scolding from mum and dad for cooping inside the bathroom for more than half an hour. Then again, I took a long time to choose what to wear, accessories to match, my hair, my perfume... etc... until "ENOUGH ALREADY!!! U BETTER COME DOWN NOW!!!"
oKAY... wait ar... I need to take my new handbag to put in angpows... WAKAKA! After getting angpows from papa and mama, we went to grandpa's house which is 5 minutes drive away from my house. We had breakfast together with the rest of my cousins, uncles and aunts. We did not play cards this year... sobs T.T I looked forward playing cards actually. It used to be our tradition when all of us will pour in our money and played... Haiz... Disappointed! After breakfast, we watched TV programmes together, then it came to a concert of WESTLIFE... then we started comparing which one is more macho... HAHAHA!
Besides getting angpow and MAKAN all day.... nothing special actually....HAIZ....

2 comments:

Jci said...

LIM MOO KUAN!!
u seriously tak jadi betul la!!! go match so much stuff.... :P
cows like u only need a good bath and a good brushing!! XP

but with so much accesories tat u're putting on..... i'm imagining a bling bling cow now... kakakakakakakakaka

eliza-lovey-dovey-cutey said...

jci, this is my year ma... of cuz must be a shiny cow ma... then only can attract some frogs.. wakaka!!!!