Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Can't wait for Deepavali Holidays to come!!!

Yay! The Deepavali Holidays are around the corner... Let's see... Yeah!!! It will be starting next week. Hooray! The Pangkor trip falls on the 22nd, 23rd, and 24th. I will be going back... I wanna go back to meet up with my friends and teachers. Miss them so much especially Hui Ann, Jenna Wan Wei, Sze Wan, and of course my 2 most favourite teachers in the world, Pn Chew and Pn Lin.
Hui Ann, you better prepare to go out once I go back to Ipoh. No more excuses from you. Your exams are over and gone. Hahahaha!
Jenna, as usual, you are always there whenever I went back to Ipoh. My dear dear tortoise.
Wan Wei, my beloved big fat ham sap cat... hahaha... long time I did not meet up with you already... you can give me my belated birthday present!
Sze Wan... you naughty panda... asked you to go out, you will always say that I am fully booked with outings with my boy boy! Haizz....
Pn Lin... I am going to visit her these holidays. She is not going out stationed. Hooray! I have to catch up with the happenings in AMC!
Pn Chew... my most beloved teacher, I am not so sure whether she is free or not these holidays. I hope she is... I badly wanna go out and have a nice long chat with her. I did not get to chat with her during the last holidays.
Anyway, I am here to say that I am dying to meet you guys! Yeah! See you soon!
Muakzzz from May Kuan

No comments: