Friday, October 3, 2008

Outing with friends (3 October 2008)

Lulu and me in Bowling Centre, Jusco
Chipmunk and Princess Chipmunk! (hehehe)
Lulu and Chipmunk!
Chipmunk looking back to see his score...
Chimpanzee's WEIRD pose when he played bowling

Hahaha... where should I start? Ok, we went to Jusco today. We meet each other in MPH bookstores. I was the first one to arrive, then later I bumped into Emily. She was also with her friends and we chatted until Yun Teng and Alvin came along. I was really very touched that they still remember my birthday eventhough my birthday was like last week. They still gave me presents... I am so TOUCHED!!! Thankyou for the lovely presents!!! Thankyou!!! We headed to Mcd for a drink because Chim was arriving late. So there was no point waiting for him in the bookstore. Once we reached Mcd, Yun Teng and I managed to get away to buy a present for Alvin by saying that we were getting ice-creams. We went to G2000 at first. We thought of getting him a tie.. but 1 tie cost like RM105. So, we switched plans and went to Jusco to get him a formal shirt. It was RM89.90 before discount. After discount, it was only RM45.00, divided between the 2 of us was only like 22 something plus plus. Not bad! Then, I went off to find a suitable present paper and bag to put the present in. It was really hard to find the appropiate present paper and plastic bag... cause this is for a boy! Haiz... luckily managed to find one but sadly no chipmunk picture... It was a picture of a monkey! Hahaha... Alvin was kinda blur, he never noticed that we were shopping for his advance birthday present, he thought that we went to buy ice-creams. He was really a huge laugh. Lulu and I belanja him eat ice-cream as well. At 4.oo pm, Chim finally arrived. He was still the same old self, with his super long hair. Haha! We headed to the bowling centre after knowing that there was no suitable movies for us to watch. The boys were reluctant to watch Mamma Mia.. (Chim minds). So, we ended up playing bowling. Alvin was not very keen in bowling at first but he had the highest score!!! We had an enjoyable time. Ionly managed to strike twice. Haizz! I think I had the lowest marks... paiseh! Alvin was the highest followed by Xuan Zhi, then Lulu.
It was really fun going out with them! We are meeting soon in Sunway Lagoon! Alvin, you must come lol!

No comments: