Saturday, October 4, 2008

Time really FLY!!!


Gee... my 1 week holiday is coming to an end again!!! I wished that our holidays are longer, then I can go and visit Pn Chew and Pn Lin.

Pn Lin just came back from Cambodia. Had a lengthy and funky chit-chat with her over the phone. Pn Chew, on the other hand, I will be going over to her place afterwards to visit her. I miss her so much! I can't go back to college without seeing her, I always feel incomplete. HAHA! I am always homesick for Pn Chew...

I did quite a number of things these holidays. I finished 3 ASSIGNMENTS! MUAHAHAHA!!! And I went out 3 times with my friends. I managed to watch MAMMA MIA!!! I managed to went all the way down to Tronoh to visit grandma. Grandma is fine but still rather weak at the moment. Hope that she will get better soon! What else did I do these short holidays? Haha, I went shopping with mummy.

Oh....sheesh....I forgot to get my brows done!!! Well, I will have to do it after dinner. I must do my eyebrows, it is really getting out of hand!

But, I really must say thankyou to all my FRIENDS!!! Thanks for going out with me eventhough all of you are having exams next week. Good luck in your examinations! And a safe journey back to your universities (Alvin, Yun Teng and Xuan Zhi). Godluck!!! And after your examinations, we are all going to Sunway Lagoon! Hooray! See you guys then!

No comments: