Thursday, November 27, 2008

Have you ever dreamed of your own CASTLE?


Looking at this picture leaves my mind wandering and hoping that someday I too, can be the owner of this castle... hahaha! (reading and watching too much of fairytales) Somehow or anyhow, I still hope that one fine day my prince charming will be riding on his shining horse, looking for me and take me to his castle and we live happily ever after. HAHAHA! (yeah, I know... I am dreaming again)
I guess holidays make me dare dream a lot because I will have a lot of time to work on my imagination and cooking some devious plans as well. I don't know, but for me, I always think of fairytales and castles. Maybe I still have the sense of childishness in me. True, I won't afraid to admit that I still like to browse through toys and reading fairytales. Anything that is cute and colourful always catch my eyes. I still think that the world will be better if you believe in fairytales cause it ease your mind to somewhere else, making you feeling less stress and more happy.
Although sometimes there are no such happy endings in our life, however, I still believe that adding some fairytales can add some colours to your life.
Dreaming away~ moo moo moo

2 comments:

Jci said...

moo kuan! u're jus a super dreamy princess in a far far away land waiting for some chipmunk with shining acorn...

hahahhaa... wake up la!

eliza-lovey-dovey-cutey said...

moo moo moo~
cow is dreaming...
wait until tat acorn knocked my head la
hehe..