Sunday, November 30, 2008

Missions to complete!!!

These holidays.....Every timeI see a weighing machine... I will be wondering whether I have gained any weight or not?
Every time I weight myself, my expression will go like this....AHHHHHHHHH! I GAINED WEIGHT!!!!! WHAT!!!! I GAINED 4 EXTRA KILOS???


Saying goodbye to my favourite food is hard........CRY!!!!!!!

Saying hello to healthy food like this...........is so.. so.. YUCKY!!!!! Since when I have become a rabbit??? Have to be patient... since I want an ideal and slim body shape! (GAMBATE!!!)

I should really start working on my SS's assignment and do some studying... but my heart tells me to ENJOY while you CAN!!! HEHE!


Evertime I see a Christmas tree in anywhere, I know that Christmas is coming! Jingle bells, Jingle bells... and this calls for.....

SHOPPING!!! Hehe! Clothes, accessories, shoes, books, stationery, presents..... the list can go forever.....hehe
So, these are my missions to complete this holidays!!!

2 comments:

Jci said...

moo moo!! so much for saying for saving money ar!!

eliza-lovey-dovey-cutey said...

hehehe... Christmas must spend one... on family and friends ma... moo moo moo