Monday, November 17, 2008

Thinking away...

I am thinking away now, from last night until today...I am not really myself....I am thinking hard and carefully...
I wondered why it is so hard to tell the truth? If everybody tells the truth, it would be easier for everyone, right? But somehow, nobody likes to tell the truth. Everybody likes to run away from the fact. We are always afraid that the person might feel hurt, shocked, to hear what you are trying to tell them...
I am somehow facing this dilemma now. I am not sure whether I should tell the truth or not. I am afraid that I might not have a chance to say it once it passed. Knowing the fact that once you have passed the point of no return, you will be regretting that you did not grasp that moment, and let that moment passed just like that. Why it is so hard to tell somebody that you love them and care for them?
What should I do???

4 comments:

*flower in spring* said...

well, it's true that the fact might hurt that person, but why is it difficult to just say you care and love them? Maybe you can try alternatives like writing a card, sending a message, email?

Jci said...

kuan! go forth and shout it out!
oh ya!

kyox said...

yeah~~just do it~~wakakaka

eliza-lovey-dovey-cutey said...

eh, since when ban leng read my blog???