Saturday, May 23, 2009

Outing with Mr. Lim Jun Qi

Where should I begin?
Okay, I know Mr. Lim since we were just babies. We went to the same primary school. Both of us were teacher's children, so in other people's eyes, we were given extra attention compared to other children in the school. This is very true as we would find ourselves in big trouble if we misbehaved in class. The whole school will know then, so we were always extra careful.
We went to separate school in secondary. He stay put in Menglembu whereas I moved to AMC, the elite school in Perak. We were separated then. We only see each other ocassionally, in the shopping complexes.
After Form 5, it so happened that both our parents want us to pursue in accountancy. So, we went to a special tuition twice a week. He did not change much, still the same Jun Qi I know all these while. The Jun Qi who likes cute cute stuff like panda bear....wakakaka!!! It is the first time I see a boy who is so into bears. He has a bigger collection compared to me....hmph!!!
It was nice to go out with him again. He was adamant that he should pick me up to go to Jusco eventhough he doesn't exactly know where my house is. Well, he managed to find it afterall. I hopped in to his car and find all kinds of bear bear stuff in his car. Very cute!!! We had lunch at Black Canyon. He was treating me...wakakaka!!! As usual, we were always discussing about our parents. He was having a hard time to persuade his mum to let him further his studies in KL instead of Kampar. He said that Kampar life bored him, and he wanted to meet more people. Well, I have the same opinion as him, that was the main reason that stopped me going to Kampar to study in the first place. His mother was once my teacher too. She was very strict as far as I could recall. She wants everything in perfect order. I was under her for Syarahan, Story telling competition and etc. I was also in her BM class. But, she could also be very nice. She would give treat to the students who excel in their studies. Well, hopefully he could manage to persuade his mum to let him study in KL. Then, I won't have problem going out every weekend. HEHEHE!!! He knows more places of interests than me in KL, can always ask him to become the tourguide...wakaka!!!
FRIENDS FOREVER!!!

No comments: