Friday, February 29, 2008

Memories

This is Pn Lin and me

This is Emily, Sze Wan, me, Wai Yee and Wei Peng

This is Wan Wei, me and Jen Na

This is Pn Chew and me

Looking back at all these photos, really make me love my school days more than ever. Sometimes, I felt that when we are older, we tends to look back at the past, and i think that the school life has been the most wonderful moment in my life. In school, i am surrounded by loving teachers and friends. Everyday, we meet and greet each other in a cheerful tone. Although we have tonnes of homework everyday and projects to do, I felt that it is just lovely at the thought of it. I remembered the days that we chatted, shared jokes, went for a trip, laughing at each other funny ways, all these seem so sweet and dear to me. Hope that our friendship will last forever no matter how apart we are. Amigos Para Siempre means you will always be my friend.


No comments: