Sunday, March 2, 2008

Andrea Boceilli

Andrea Boceilli (born on 22 September 1958) is an Italian operatic pop tenor and a classical crossover singer who has also performed in operas. To date, he has recorded six operas (La Boheme, 11 trovatore, Werther, Pagliacci, Cavalleria rusticana, and Tosca) in addition to various classical and pop albums. He has sold 60 albums worldwide thus far. Born with congenital glaucoma, Boceilli became totally blind at the age of twelve, after a football accident.
Andrea Boceilli is one of my most favourite singers. Everytime i hear him sing, my burdens are liften. When i am facing any kind of problems, i always like to hear him sing. He is able to give me total confidence and determination again. I am able to face my problems with much spirit. I like Besame Mucho, Someo Novios, Falling in Love with you, The Prayer and Because We Believe very much. The Prayer is a very nice song (first class), he is really a true soprano. He can really sing very high notes. In my opinion, I think that Andrea Boceilli is a very determine person. Being blind at the age of 12, he can still face the world and gain recognition and respect from people around him. He will have my respect now and always.

No comments: