Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Trip to Genting Highlands Awanna

This is a beautiful scenery, isn't it?
This is a painting that i took in Awanna
This is Darren, Sherweyne, Yan and me (oh my, we are shivering in cold!)
This photo is taken in Genting Highlands. Full of mist and the wind is so strong!
This is Sherweyne and Yan posing with the lion and tigers (fake one)

I have a most terrific time in Genting Highlands recently. It was a very nice trip actually, with my parents, aunt, uncle, and my 2 cousins. My 2 cousins really like to squabble, hopefully their relationship will be better as the time past. Well, we reached Genting Awanna in noon. After taking our lunch, we went up to Genting and enjoyed until night. My cousins and i played the roller coaster. My, we shouted really loud indeed. Then later, we went to Snow World. We enjoyed playing the slide and eating ice cream too. We threw snow at each other and chased each other about. We even attempted to build a snow man, but sadly that could not be managed. Sigh! After dinner, we went out to take some fresh air, or cold air rather. The wind was so strong, and mist could be seen everywhere. It was a nice feeling, shivering there. Hahaha... After that, we headed back to Awanna. After taking a bath, we went down to Awanna's garden to take some photos, then we lounge near the swimming pool, listening to the music and enjoying the fresh air. In the morning, we woke up bright and early and went for a walk. We came across the stables, and there were horses there. The greeneries and flowers look so nice. I really like this place a lot. After walking, we went back to have our breakfast. Breakfast looked very welcome to us cause we were starving. The breakfast served was very nice and we enjoyed eating it very much, i don't even care how many pounds i will gain after eating that much of food. After breakfast, we went for a swim in Awanna's swimming pool. I even sat on the slide... and whislt i went down the slide. It's been a long time since i sat on the water slide. If Darren and Sherweyne did not persuade me to sit on it, i will most probably prefer to stay ehind. But it was a very fun feeling... i am suddenly feeling young again. I enjoyed this trip very much and i am looking forward going back to Awanna for another trip. Sayonara!

No comments: