Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Holidays in Cameron Highlands

This is the tea plantation in Bharat's tea plantation
This is Sherweyne, Darren, Yan and I in the farms

This is a daisy flower that i took in in one of the gardens


This is Sherweyne, Yan and I in our hotel room's balcony

This are some photos from my Cameron Trip last December. The memories are still so fresh in my memory. I can remember every detail of it so well. I went to Cameron Highlands with my family and my relatives as well. We stayed at the Heritage Hotel in Cameron Highlands. The hotel was not very appealing from the outside but so-so for the inside. Although the hotel room was not very nice, my cousins and i cared less for we spent more time outdoors than indoors. So it was very fine with us indeed. On our 1st day, we visited the gardens which were full of various kinds of beautiful flowers. We took a lot of photos of it but sadly i cannot put every photo in my blog cause it will be too crammy. We had steamboat at night. My, the food tasted so nice that our dinner went on for 2 and a half hours. Haha, guess i gained a few pounds in one night. Ok, the next day's events are as follow, we went to the farm to pluck our own choice of strawberries and vegetables. I guessed we ate while we plucked especially the strawberries. We have a tremendous time in the farm as the weather was perfectly fine (not too cloudy nor too sunny)... everything is just perfect. Later, we went to Bharat's tea plantation. We had our afternoon tea there. The cookies and cakes sold in Bharat's were very different from the ones in Ipoh. Its tastes was unique and that means i had more helpings again. We went down to the tea plantation and i really love the green hills a lot. It was so breath-taking. Everything seems so serene and peaceful to me. The green hills remind me so much about the hills in the Sound of Music where Julie Andrews danced and sang to her heart's content. I really have a nice memory in Cameron Highlands. Hope that i will visit the hills soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehe~ you are askin me how and here i am to answer u~ good, your blog is interestin ar.. =P family is the essential presence~~