Thursday, March 27, 2008

College's Troubles...

Well, i haven't enter any colleges and universities yet, but i am soon going to. I have a weird feeling now. I wondered what it is like to be away from home for such a long time. No more familiar faces and places... i will be quite alone. No more mummy cutting fruits for me to eat, no more hugging daddy, mummy and my sis everyday, doing your own laundry, eating on your own, looking after myself, and etc. Life would be so different. I am not sure whether i can do this or not cause i am really kinda like Daddy's little girl. I will be going to Sunway University College, Malayis this July to study CAT (Certified Accounting Technician) for a year. Hopefully, i can complete all the papers in one year. Then, i can go for ACCA straightaway. If i can graduate at the age of 21, i will be very happy. At least, one problem solved and i can start my career soon as an accountant. Haha... hopefully everything will be going on swimmingly. Gambete to the rest of the people in their college's life.

No comments: